storefacebookDSTPhotoBlogScrapBlog

poniedziałek, 4 kwietnia 2011

NEW NEW "Special Moment" .. and super freebie .. and winners!!!!

Hello Dear!!

Thank you for all coments!

Here is a winners :

Ann Lofdahl
Dimeda
Harlequin

Congratulations!

Please send me an e-mail messages, please indicate the title of the blog nickname! My e-mail: promycz3k@wp.pl

**********************

Here is a set of "Special Moment"
BUY HERE









and wonderful freebie


DOWNLOAD

and amazing pages my CT TEAM









































My dear, I have a surprise for you ... among those who leave comments I will choose the one that will receive the kit for free!
And all the people who leave a comment with your e-mail will receive a surprise ... mini album QP "Special Moment"! This is an exceptional album that is not available anywhere else! QP are obviously created by a wonderful girl from my CT Team!
Albums I will send out on Thursday!
Feel free to play!

Big kisses, *
Rena

10 komentarzy:

  1. wow, what a delicate blue kit! just lovely! thanks for the chance and a freebie!
    Thank you for the opportunity to get a mini album, my mail kalinkin89@mail.ru

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This kit is really beautiful! the soft blues and greens are really sweet.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thank you so much!!! I'm so happy with this kit! This is a wonderful day. I send you email.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. ton kit est merveilleux et je te remercie pour ta générosité à nous donner une deuxième chance de le gagner. amitiés. (anae10000-divers@yahoo.fr)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. thank you very much! it's such a beautiful kit!
    friendly from france

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful kit, and your CT makes gorgeous pages. Thanks for the freebies! (marynolancox@gmail.com)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. The most amazing kit and pages I have ever seen! I am envious of the lucky winners!
    LynC. lmccole@telus.net

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń