storefacebookDSTPhotoBlogScrapBlog

poniedziałek, 13 grudnia 2010

New Kit Collab "Sweet Pink Dreams" ... + freebie

Hello Dear!
Today I present to you a wonderful collab "Pink Sweet Dreams" in the colors of pink and browns.
This beautiful set, I had the great pleasure to create with a great designer and also an extremely nice person, MelCrea.

Set to buy in the store and Digiscrap'Mania Shop at Digital Crea








and super freebie - QP created by Volkoffka


DOWNLOAD



and wonderful LO's my CT Stars






























2 komentarze:

  1. This is a beautiful kit. Thanks for the freebie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń